Viratrol is a homeopathic OTC medicine aimed at providing quick relief from symptoms of Herpes Simplex Virus, i.e. HSV-1 & HSV-2. Viratrol has been engaging positive customer feedback with its safe approach as it doesn’t induce side effects associated with chemically-formulated drugs prescribed for herpes infections.
Official Website: www.Viratrol.com
Basic Viratrol Review: Why Viratrol for HSV Infections?
- Viratrol provides comprehensive relief from various symptoms of herpes infections, such as itching, blisters, swelling and cold sores.
- Our detailed study of consumer testimonials underlines the effectiveness of Viratrol across herpes-infected children and adults. It works at par with steroidal formulations, alleviating acute symptoms like break-out of blisters on the face.
- Viratrol’s effective results are due to its unique therapeutic approach. Apart from relieving symptoms, Viratrol improves overall health ensuring users can manage their lives with more vitality and optimism.
- Viratrol is retailed in different potency levels, i.e. 10X, 30X & 100x, helping to choose the medicine according to severity of symptoms.
- Viratrol can be applied externally, i.e. upon the cold sores, or consumed orally.
Detailed Viratrol Review: Does Viratrol work?
The overwhelmingly positive feedback about Viratrol itself answers common questions like does Viratrol really work. Our investigative reports have concluded that Viratrol alleviated symptoms within hours for some patients and sometimes, it took a day to notice the effects in severe cases. Viratrol combines various therapeutic resources like:
Active Homeopathic Ingredients:
- Apis Mellifica
- Nux Vomica
Our in-depth analysis has confirmed the safety and effectivity of these ingredients that are featured in many documented healthcare researches and are approved as potent anti-HSV medicines by leading health & medicine authorities.
Vibrational Frequency Technology
Viratrol’s makers have used the latest in medical therapies for improving physical and psychological health of users. Viratrol uses vibrational frequency technology that is aimed at increasing vibrations across molecules of the body’s cells. This promotes uniform distribution of nutrients across the cells.
Viratrol’s water-base is prepared in accordance with oligotherapy. The water-base is biologically-active, containing nutrients that help the body to attain and sustain cellular balance. They help to increase permeability of cells, allowing them to absorb nutrients and expel toxic compounds properly.
Is Viratrol Safe?
Viratrol’s safety is proven by features such as:
- It is categorized and registered as a natural medicine with the FDA.
- It doesn’t contain alcohol, removing any fears of addiction among children.
- It is free from sugar, making it safe for diabetics.
- It doesn’t contain gluten, ensuring it safety for folks with gluten allergy.
- It can be used with other prescription or OTC medications without fear of drug interactions.
- It doesn’t contain artificial colors.
Is Viratrol Scam?
The following highlight authenticity of Viratrol:
- Its homeopathic ingredients are registered with the FDA and US Pharmacopoeia and are listed with credible authorities like the US National Library of Medicine and Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
- Viratrol is manufactured in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) compliant facility.
- Viratrol’s official website provides disclosure, clarifying that Viratrol is best used for daily management of HSV symptoms, i.e. it isn’t a cure.
Where to buy Viratrol herpes symptom relief treatment? Is it available in stores or at Walmart?
You can purchase Viratrol herpes treatment from various online resources, including sites like Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Walgreens but our product-research has revealed that the handful of instances where Viratrol didn’t yield the expected results was when it was bought from other sites. Hence, we strongly recommend that you order Viratrol from the official website—www.Viratrol.com only.
You can buy Viratrol in UK, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, NZ, Singapore also since the official site accepts international online orders and provides overseas shipping. Buying Viratrol from its official website ensures you can avail the 60 Day Return Policy, view the actual listed price and get substantial discounts.
Click Here to Visit Viratrol Website
Home Remedies That Can be Used instead of Viratrol
- Cold and Warm Compresses: Oral herpes causes cold sores to appear on the lips. Many times, these sores will disappear 2 weeks after the outbreak occurs. Applying a hot or cold compress to the sores will relieve pain.
- Lysine: Studies indicate that lysine may reduce the number of outbreaks and the length of time the outbreak is active when it does occur. You can increase the amount of lysine in your diet by eating more foods that contain this essential nutrient. Another option is to take a daily lysine supplement. Be aware that lysine can interact poorly with certain medicine. It is best to check with your doctor first before you take the second option.
- Zinc: In laboratory studies, herpes sores healed faster in people who applied a cream containing zinc to the lesion. It has also been shown to reduce symptoms of herpes. Zinc can be purchased online or at natural food stores and combined with your favorite moisturizer. However, zinc in high doses can be harmful to health. It can also interfere with effectiveness of certain antibiotics and pain relieving drugs.
- Lemon Balm: Topical ointments containing lemon balm have been shown to reduce or eliminate herpes symptoms quickly. In one study, participants who used lemon balm saw a reduction in redness and swelling within two days. Like zinc, you can find creams and lotions that have lemon balm as the main ingredient. You can also purchase it singly and make your own herpes remedy.
- Aloe Vera: Most people recognize Aloe Vera as a sunburn reliever. However, studies indicate that it may reduce the duration and severity of genital herpes symptoms in men. The sores healed faster in men who used an Aloe Very cream than those who used a placebo. When shopping for an Aloe Very cream, it is probably best to use one designed for sensitive skin since it can be used on the genitals.
While you can’t get rid of herpes, you can treat the uncomfortable and embarrassing symptoms associated with the disease. Take your time finding a herpes treatment that works for you at the homepage of this website.